19506 Astor Place, Northridge, CA, 91324
Metrolink, Pomona, Ca
Special Services Employee June 2017- October 2018
• Performed a variety of administrative support duties such as inputting and gathering data, preparing spreadsheets, and maintaining records.
• Edited, proofread, and censored classified documents and upload them into sites, such as IBM Rational Team Concert Jazz and Microsoft 365 Sharepoint, geared towards individuals who work in transportation services, the Southern California Regional Railroad Authority.
Washington Inventory Service, Corona, CA
Inventory Associate December 2015-January 2017
• Counted products for inventory in various retail companies.
• Logged in information through an inventory data scanner by scanning the product’s barcode.
• Ensured that each company visited had the accurate amount of merchandise stored in their records. Skills used was inputting data and ensuring accuracy of the counted items.
Office of Alumni Engagement, Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
Student Worker September 2014-May 2015
• Distributed the appropriate garments and tools to guests to prepare for different activities during each ceremony.
• Directed the guests to the designated areas of the venue and answered the guests’ inquires.
• Facilitated in assembling and dismantling the venue where ceremonies were held. Informing customers about the procedures to follow during each event.
Azusa Chamber of Commerce, Azusa, CA
Intern September 2014-December 2014
• Filed classified documents by date and subject.
• Maintained the office to ensure it was functional and presentable.
• Made preparations before and after events, which included inventory for items used in each occasion.
- • Data Entry • Adobe Reader/Acrobat • Microsoft Word • Microsoft Excel • Microsoft Powerpoint • Research Study • Customer Service/ Guest Interaction • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator
Azusa Pacific University
09/2010 - 05/2015
Bachelors of Art in Communication Studies
Concentration: Interpersonal/ Organizational Communication