45 Twelfth Street
To obtain work as a Photographer with a dynamic crew where my photography
skills applied and improved on.
• Knowledge of working with Capture ONE Pro 8.3.3
• Knowledge with various camera brands including Canon, Nikon, Mamiya, Hasselblad
• Ability to use various 2016 Creative Cloud programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere
Pro, Lightroom, Media Encoder)
• Ability to work with both Mac (OS X Yosemite) and PC (Windows 10) computers
• Knowledgable with different lighting (Photogenics, Speedlite 600EX, Profoto B1)
• Understanding on how to work a light meter and colour checker
• Able to troubleshoot on the spot
• Works well as a team member or as an individual
• Ability to stay organized and to manage time well
• Positive attitude, keen, willing to learn
Algonquin College, Ottawa ON 09/02 – Present
Photography Program 2016 Grad
David Leyes Studio – Toronto, ON
Photographer Assistant April 2016
Worked along side Photographer David Leyes as his assistant, editing images,
working with his clients, as well as helping along side with his shoots.
YMCA Camp Tiki – Cobourg, ON Summer 2014/15
Worked as a team with other counsellors to provide an exciting and fun filled
day for our campers.
Received “Best Rainy Day Attitude” for always staying positive and having the
ability to troubleshoot on days when our schedules did not go as planned.
References available on request.
Graduated from the program, winning the most improved student award.
Was a stage photographer for the event in Ottawa in 2015.
Dragon Boat Festival
Was a media photographer for the 4 day event, shooting the evening concerts.