901 Oakes Street, Palo Alto, CA 94303 • Cell: 650-814-7500 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an opportunity to utilize my marketing and producing skills to further develop and augment your brand through conceiving material desired by both your consumers and intended audiences.
Director of Brand Marketing & Management
NakedSwim 06/2015 to 05/2019
· Manage and maintain research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments
· Lead the development and refinement of the brand’s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers
· Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand
· Assist with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as develop new business opportunities
Creative Producer / Executive Assistant
Jidenna (Epic Records Recording Artist)/ Magic Chief Productions 03/2016 to 06/2019
· Creative production; music, videos, brand, social media
· Managed and maximized budgeting to ensure all cost were at or below expected budget
· Worked closely with team members for preparation of meetings, presentations and other engagements
· Performed and executed in high-pressure situations; deadline driven
· Constantly changed heavy calendar management requiring interaction with internal and external constituents
· Heavy travel arrangements as well as special events coordination
· Worked with sensitive/confidential information; discreet, reserved in handling all business and personal matters
Business Analyst Intern
Milestone Systems – Mountain View, CA 07/2015 to 01/2016
· Performed research tasks with a view to gather data pertaining to industry, company and customer trends
· Analyzed qualitative and quantitative data to uncover competition and industry information
· Assisted business analysis teams in gathering and analyzing project requirements and transferring this information to other departments
· Assisted the marketing department in developing marketing material with a view to support the company’s marketing strategies
· Provided support to the business analysis team in preparing business plans and strategies
Information Services Assistant 08/2012 to 06/2015
Santa Clara University – Santa Clara, CA
· Maintained and informed clients of current and comprehensive information about SCU events, activities, programs,
· Assist with daily event management
· Initiate and support emergency response procedures as needed by building managers.
· Process flex sale transactions
Camp Assistant/ Coach 06/2011 to 08/2012
Matt Lottich Life Skills – Woodside, CA
· Combined structured basketball instruction with valuable life lessons to help young players learn the basics of
· Created and delivered interactive fitness activities for campers ranging from four to thirteen.
· Tracked student performance and discussed campers development with parents.
Development and Research Intern 06/2008 to 09/2008
Community Development Institute – East Palo Alto, CA
· Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners.
· Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
· Attended City Council meetings and helped to analyze problems and provide solutions.
· Created and organized database using Microsoft Word.
· Prepared plans to help decrease rates of East Palo Alto’s crime and poverty.
Economics Self- Motivated
Communication Team Leadership
Microsoft Word Public Speaking
Microsoft Excel Research
National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS), Lander, Wyoming Summer 2009
· Completed Wind River Wilderness Mountaineering course
· Thirty day backpacking course focused on technical outdoor and survival skills, leadership and environmental
· Worked with a team to accomplish goals throughout the course and overcome obstacles
· “Leave No Trace” Certified
Bachelor of Science: Economics major/ Communications minor December 2015
Santa Clara University – Santa Clara, CA
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST