Bikeorbar, Buffalo, NY — Fitness Instructor
JAN 2018 – PRESENT
● Provided cutting-edge group fitness instruction through a variety of challenging yet entertaining, fun classes that promoted fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment.
● Found newest music available, heavily focused on EDM and pop music.
● Cleaned and organized the studio after each class.
Pautlers, East Amherst, NY — Manager/Expediter/Cashier
SEPTEMBER 2009 – PRESENT
● Open restaurant for food preparation
● Reconcile transactions at the end of the night
● Primary trainer for new employees
● Responsible for cleaning where necessary to ensure a professional work environment
● Expedite and serve food to guests
Gross Polowy, LLC, Williamsville, NY — Accounts Receivable Specialist
MAY 2017 – FEBRUARY 2018
● Invoice clients at the correct milestones, including fees and costs incurred on the file while providing correct backup documentation.
● Submit invoices to the proper client systems in a timely manner, and follow up with exceptions and rejections and client due dates.
Fenster, Lewis & Good, LLC, Williamsville, NY — Estate Administration Assistant
AUGUST 2016 – MAY 2017
● Draft legal documents to clients and other attorneys. Prepare individual, estate and trust tax returns using Drake Software.
● Prepare business correspondence using Corel WordPerfect Office X7, Quattro Pro X7, and Thunderbird.
● Handle case management responsibilities through entire probate proceedings while monitoring schedules and meeting deadlines.
● Answer multiple phone lines, schedule appointments, and assist clients with various questions or concerns regarding their estate planning documents.
Wolco Marketing Group, Amherst, NY — Administrative Assistant
FEBRUARY 2016 – AUGUST 2017
● Prepare business correspondence, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook)
● Perform various clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, answering multiple phone lines, and filing
● Interview and participate in the hiring and termination of employees. Put together and maintain weekly schedules for employees.
Michaels Arts & Crafts, Williamsville, NY — Customer Experience Manager
NOVEMBER 2010 – OCTOBER 2015
● Prepare employee schedules in accordance with availability.
● Perform excellent customer relations skills at all times and resolve customer complaints.
● Responsible for inventory management.
● Balance all transactions at the end of the day for cash reconciliation.
● Delegate tasks effectively to ensure timely project completion within a team environment.
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- High-level customer service
- highly organized
- microsoft office suite
- problem solver
- strong communication skills
State University of New York College at Buffalo
Fall 2014 - Fall 2015
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
● Concentration in Management
Erie Community College
Fall 2011 - Spring 2014
Associate of Science, Business Administration
● Concentration in Management and Marketing
● Includes Engineering Science Coursework