Maya is an L.A.-based artist and designer.
Maya graduated from the University of Michigan in May 2016, with a BFA from the Stamps School of Art and Design.
In addition to her graphic design experience, Maya has worked in production design, corporate event design, and jewelry design. Her concentration at Michigan’s Stamps School of Art and Design was digital fabrication and large-scale installation art, using methods such as CNC milling and 3D printing. She also worked as a graphic designer and marketing consultant for Michigan startups.
Here is a link to Maya’s resume:
- 3D Modeling: Rhinoceros SketchUp Autodesk Fusion 360
- 3D Printing
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop Illustrator InDesign
- Art Installation
- CNC Milling
- final cut pro
- HTML and CSS Coding: Brackets
- Improvisation Comedy
- Interior Architecture
- microsoft office
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- August 2012 - May 2016 BFA in Art and Design, Minor in Entrepreneurship
The Danish Institute for Study Abroad
- January 2015 - May 2015 Interior Architecture