[11097 Evvie Lane Las Vegas, NV 89135] | [Michaelblue1995@gmail.com] | (702) 826-7217
OBJECTIVE To acquire a challenging career in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for my family, and the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within the company.
SKILLS & ABILITIES • Customer Service Excellence
• Outstanding communication skills
• Oral, verbal and written communication abilities
• Judgment and decision Making
• Able to lift over 100lbs
EXPERIENCE [SECURITY HOST] [HAKKASAN NIGHTCLUB]
[04/2016 – 07/2017]
• Report or respond to security calls and defuse or handle situations with patient and calm demeanor.
• Professional when asking patrons to leave, and Enforce club rules often with early warnings.
• Monitor patron intoxication level.
[MERCHANDISE ASSOCIATE] [MACY’S]
[11/2015 – 02/2016]
• Replenish merchandise and monitor floor stock levels to ensure the store is properly stocked always.
• Pull merchandise for online customers and deliver to the designated area on the Receiving Dock.
[SECURITY] [ALLIED BARTON SECURITY SERVICES]
[03/2015 – 02/2016]
• Patrol the premises and adjacent areas
• Direct traffic to and from the main building
• Check identity cards of personnel before admitting into the building
[05/2014 – 02/2015]
• Immediately reported accidents, injuries or unsafe work conditions to manager and completely and promptly filled out required safety forms.
• Maintained kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly
EDUCATION [LOS ANGELES ADVENTIST ACADEMY], [LOS ANGELES, CA]
[HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA]
• Maintained 3.5 GPA and Graduated on the Honor Roll.