Music Promotion (BA) 2:1 First Class (HONS)
Southampton Solent University
09/2014 – 07/2017Southampton
Partook in units geared towards preparing for the world of work as well as understanding the different aspects of the music industry.
· Music, Marketing and Promotion.
· Media and Public Relations.
· Events Management and Marketing.
· Live Music Industry Studies.
Irish Leaving Certificate
Blackwater Community School
09/2008 – 07/2014
Lismore, Co. Waterford
4 Higher level subjects including English C1, 2 Ordinary level subjects including Math C1, 1 Common level Merit
Research, Marketing and Communications Assistant
Audience Media LTD
– 06/18 – Present, London
· Coordinating and ensuring accuracy with extensive background research and fact checking in the lead up to publishing of magazines for writers and circulated to 2,700 key companies and individuals working at all levels of the country’s contemporary live music industry and associated sectors and a pass-on readership of well over 7,000
· Communicating with national and international clientele to keep an updated record on industry sectors, businesses and maintaining a professional network whilst driving +2% growth in the annual European arenas directory to over 135 arenas
· Consulting as part of a team on marketing and scheduling decisions regarding publishing, features and the 9th annual Live UK Summit and Awards
· Establishing myself as a friendly point of contact with a helpful and positive phone manner when speaking with clients
· Managing projects and deadlines to prioritise administrative tasks concisely and accordingly
· Displaying a keen interest and broad knowledge of the UK live music industry and multiple genres in order to contribute as a ﬂexible team member and support the magazine across all departments
Manager, Founder and Booking Agent
01/2016 – 05/2017, Southampton
· Organising crew members and booking venues and studios for video shoots and events.
· Promoting work across various types of social media platforms. i.e. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
· Communicating with clients and team members to produce high quality products and positive feedback.
· Booking and promoting acts for shoots and concerts as an artist and venue affiliated promoter.
· Compiling press releases and contacting appropriate media personnel.
Eat Your Own Ears LTD
05/2017 – 06/2017, London
· Managing and compiling content for different social media pages.
· Managing and updating the Field Day website via WordPress.
· Compiling and updating spreadsheets of allocated tickets for media partners, agencies and guests.
· Answering questions and emails regarding the festival from the public.
· On the day management of guest lists and box office.
· Runner between production office and box office.
Marketing and Events Co-ordinator
Awareness of Autism Performance and Arts Festival 2017
10/2016 – 03/2017, Southampton
· Liaising with different departments to discuss marketing goals, ideas and planning of the event.
· Working with local designers to create ideal packaging for the event.
· Meeting with local charities and business owners to secure funding and sponsorship for the event.
· Creating a marketing plan and campaign for a charity single release as well as assembling press releases for the marketing of the event.
· Researching and contacting local and regional news outlets to promote the event and charity single.
Learning and developing my interest and knowledge in music, advertising and studying the music industry. Attending concerts and festivals in my spare time and organising my own shows at local venues. One of my other hobbies is Photography, which I am hoping to learn more about and aim to build a portfolio on
Referees available upon request