3343 N Diamond Butte Way
Tucson, Arizona 85745
University High School, Tucson, Arizona – High School Diploma, 2017
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona – Current Student, Graduating 2021
Intern, Atelier de LaFleur; Tucson, Arizona —August 2018-Present
Responsible for preparing and packing materials for events, planning and coordinating events, doing floral design and decor work, and some office work. Assist with the company’s online presence as well as assisting with day-to-day tasks in the studio.
Associate, Panera Bread; Tucson, Arizona — January 2018-August 2018
Responsible for making sandwiches and salads, working the cash register, providing customer service, and performing opening and closing duties.
Office Assistant, Tofel Construction; Tucson, Arizona — June-August 2017
Responsible for scanning and electronically filing blueprints and various documents. Assisted with general office tasks, including phone calls, filing, archiving documents, and organizing paperwork for project managers.
Student Assistant, Tucson Unified School District; Tucson, Arizona — Summers 2015-16
Responsible for inputting data, filing paperwork, assisting in the classroom, supervising students at dismissal, and general office duties.
• Rustic Pathways, Summer 2016- Volunteered on a service trip to New Orleans, assisted in rebuilding homes, participated in beautification of an impoverished school, and volunteered at a soup kitchen.
• High School Volleyball, Fall 2013 – Played volleyball on my high school team.
• High School Tennis, Spring 2016 – Manager of the girls volleyball team at my high school
• Club Volleyball, 2013-2015 – Played for Club Cactus for 2 years, captain of my team.
• PACC,2014-2017 – Volunteered walking dogs and fostering puppies.
• Habitat for Humanity, 2016-2017 – Volunteered on several home builds.
• Member of BBYO, 2014-2017 – Participated in chapter events, attended a regional convention.
Hardworking, organized, ability to learn quickly and multitask. Computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office, and basic sign language knowledge. Skilled in customer service and ability to work a cash register. Enjoys working on a team and easily follows management direction.
University of Arizona
- August 2018-May 2021 Communications