**Please see attached resume for complete information.**
University of Hartford West Hartford, CT
Bachelor of Science in Audio Engineering Technology Expected Graduation Date: May 2016
Cumulative GPA: 3.83/4.0 Dean’s List, President’s List
COURSES TAKEN (RELATED)
· Audio Recording Principles · Modern Recording Techniques · AC and DC Electrical Fundamentals
· RF Communication · Sound Technology · Automated Graphical Programing System Design
· Audio System Integration · Solid State and Analog Devices for Engineering
Alpha Lambda Delta
· First-year national honor society whose membership recognizes students with an outstanding GPA their first year of college.
Sigma Alpha Pi National Society of Leadership and Success
· Received leadership-training certification through national honor society, and presidential plaque recognizing outstanding GPA and teamwork skills.
LED Bar-Graph Audio Level Display Circuit April 2014
· Designed LED Bar-graph audio level display circuit, which allows user to see the metering of audio at different levels. The circuit determined at which levels LEDS within it lit up due to a change in level. It was constructed using three 741 op-amps, three LED diodes, and various resistor values.
RF Communication: Frequency Modulation October 2015
· Generated FM signals utilizing the VCO module on an Emona DATEx board. The VCO module was set up to output an un-modulated carrier at a known frequency. When the frequency was modulated with speech it varied the carrier signal’s frequency. A signal analyzer was employed to observe the spectral composition of the FM signal in the frequency domain.
Professional Studio Wiring Lab November 2015
· Utilizing knowledge of the construction of patch bays and their signal flow, cables and connectors were dressed and soldered for patching. Using a soldering iron, several female, three-pin, XLR connectors were soldered to balanced cables. Time-based effects were then soldered to the bay areas that were half-normalled to allow the signal to flow along the path without interruption. The dynamic processors were soldered to full-normalled ports to break the signal, sending it fully to the processor.
· BK Precision 2831C Digital Multimeter
· BK Precision 1651A 3X Output Power Supply
· BK Precision 4040A Function Generator
· Agilent Technologies 2002A Oscilloscope
· Emona DateX Board
· LabView 2014
· OPNET IT GURU
Audio Mastering March 2014
· Mastered three different audio tracks using Protools DAW and the Izotope Ozone 5 plugin. Various equalization techniques within the plugin were utilized to boost desired frequencies and eliminate unwanted frequencies. The Harmonic Exciter was utilized to blend the frequencies of the track and add different energies. The overall mix of each track was made to sound clearer and louder without distortion. The separation of instruments was achieved with precise technique.
Audio For Video Mixing April 2015
· Mixed audio on numerous video clips to create a cohesive sport broadcast using ProTools DAW. Various plugins were utilized to achieve optimum compression, levels, and clarity of the sound. Side-chaining techniques were employed using ProTools’ Dyn3 Compressor to give head room on the main tracks. Clip-gaining and splicing was a crucial part of the editing process in order to produce the best mix.
Recording Project January 2016
· Recorded and mixed a song in a style similar to a renowned engineer of choice. The style chosen included the use of parallel compression and sub-group processing to create a blended sound for the track. A key aspect of the process was to separate the tracks based on what compression they required. To achieve this, each bus had specific processing on it. This routing gave the sound the elements it needed.
· Audient ASP 8024
· Yamaha DM 1000
· Dynaudio Speakers
· Genelec Speakers
· Yamaha Speakers
· ProTools 10-12
· Lynx Aurora 8 + 16
· Telefunken Microphones
· Shure Microphones
· AKG Microphones
· Sigma Delta Tau Sorority Treasurer
· Society of Women Engineers
· Audio Engineering Society
· CETA Student Ambassador
· Student Television Network – Audio Engineer/TD
University of Hartford
- September 2012/May 2016 BS Audio Engineering Technology