Northridge, CA 91325. (818) 669-0839 Stephongarcia@yahoo.com
Fluent in English and Spanish
Enthusiastic, grateful parent of two kids, and very personable success-driven professional committed to the development of students and working on their learning needs, utilizing effective instruction methods, and creating motivational techniques that help them grow and achieve their academic and life goals.
Reflections on Wynodotte Los Angeles, Ca
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop a rapport with the residents, and community staff
• Able to handle challenges, with proven history of increased productivity, and lead others in high-demand situations.
• Manage property risk effectively by communicating incidents and potential liabilities.
• Deal with resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
• Effectively maintain product knowledge of community and competitive communities through consistent evaluation of market conditions and trends.
• Provide support to staff to encourage team work and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment.
• Ensure all administrative processes involving personnel are handled on a timely basis.
• Consistently use successful techniques and company directives to screen, hire, orient and train new personnel.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Good organizational and time management skills l ”
Spearmint Rhino Gentleman Club/ Van Nuys CA 2017-2018 Shift Manager
Prepare Calendar each month of events
Terminate Entertainers Contract
Count house bank
Counting all cash Drawers
Dames N’ Games Topless Bar/ Van Nuys CA 2016–2018 Lead Doorman
Count Entertainers Dances
Paraprofessional Educator- Los Angeles Unified School District
Los Angeles, CA – Dec. 2014 – Feb.2018
– Interact and work together with students to support teaching plans and goals
– Assist with class work, implement new avenues of student instruction, and tutoring of students on core studies
– Assist in developing and preparing teaching plans.
– Support teachers in redirecting and controlling students displaying behavioral or emotional outbursts.
– Dynamic day-to-day collaboration, communication, planning with parents, teachers, educational assistants, and specialists.
– Perform a variety of clerical activities while maintaining accurate, complete and easy-to-find records.
Administrative Assistant – Communities in Schools – www.cisgla.org
Los Angeles, CA – Feb. 2014 – Dec. 2014
– Coordinated and managed office side activities related to ongoing and new community outreach programs in conjunction with volunteers and program management staff.
– Supported office operations by performing traditional clerical activities and providing customer support.
Senior Marketing Specialist – Lorna’s Hair Salon San Fernando, CA –
Nov. 2012 – Aug. 2014
-Utilized marketing materials and media advertising to bring in new customers and worked with them to delight their experiences and assure smooth scheduling.
– Greeted visitors in person or on the telephone, and responded to questions or inquiries.
Worked with new customers to arrange the most beneficial service package.
– Applied company policies and procedures to resolve customer financial concerns.
Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction GPA 3.8
Concentration: Leadership Method
Concordia University – Portland, Oregon – May 2017
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Concentration: Public Relations
Alderson Broaddus University – Philippi, West Virginia – June 2015
Volunteer Work &Activities
• Administrative Assistant Intern, A. B. University, Jan. 2014 – Jun. 2014
• Marketing and Communications Intern, Alderson Broaddus University, Nov. 2013 – Dec. 2013
• Student Help-Desk (2 years)
• Student Affairs Office Secretary (2 years)
• Battler Columns – Campus News, Alderson Broaddus University, Mar. 2011 – June. 2014
• “Freshman Move in” Helping all new freshman in move-in and adapting. A. B. University,
Jan. 2011 – Dec. 2014
• West Virginia Pool of Champs (1 year)
• Assistant High School Football Coach, Poly Tech High School, 2016 -2018
• High School Wrestling Coach, Poly Tech High School, 2016 –2017
• Football Coach, Pop Warner, 2013 –2014
Guard Card Number: 1682382 Expiration 03/17
Certificate of training: Tear gas/ self defense only
09-10 Burgundy House
2010 Juicy Burger (Head of Security
2011 The Draft
2011 D Lounge
2012 R Lounge
13-14 Rec Room Bar and Grill (Head security)
2014 Racho Llano (Head Security)
2013 Hilton (Armenian party)
2014 Caberet Theran
2014 Roosevelt (New Years Event/Halloween)
2016 Stir (Head Security)
2017-2018 ONXY lounge