• 1737 Camden Ave, Los Angeles, CA• 90025
CELL (562) 305-9890 • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
University of California, Santa Barbara graduate with years of professional experience spanning over a variety of fields. Superior organizational skills with an eye for detail. Experience with event management, event coordination as well as sales experience. Driven and enthusiastic team player with exceptional communicative skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with accounting software’s Sage MAS90 and Oracle. Experience using Salesforce CRM. Experienced with all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
Marketing and Design Assistant, Cal Tape & Label Printing
Anaheim, California – October 2015 – Present
· Conducted daily sales meetings in regards to new and existing business. My leadership in these meetings allowed me to communicate with the sales team in trying to attract new business as well as check up on existing clientele and any future projects they might be planning.
· Met with potential and existing clients to determine exactly what their needs were, how we would best meet their needs while also establishing a budget and timeframe consistent with their marketing/design campaign.
· Conducted daily production meetings with all departments to make sure that each of our customers visions were being created exactly how they envisioned on time and in budget.
· Maintained production reports and production calendars on each design project in regards to design detail and production detail. These Google Doc reports were updated throughout the production process and used by each department.
· Acted as the liaison between the graphic design team, marketing team and production teams to create cost effective methods to properly create the client’s product.
· Communicated with vendors in regards to material costs for each job and confirmed that all materials were obtained for production within the client’s budget.
· Provided general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, answering calls and questions from customers regarding their projects.
· Solely responsible for all off site event planning, which included coordination of all trade shows, special events, and client entertainment.
Accounting Associate, Sientra Inc.
Santa Barbara, California – 2014- October 2015
· Managed multiple large-scale accounts by working with purchasers, accounts payable specialists and account representatives to offer accurate and expeditious customer service.
· Responsible for processing of invoices, credit and debit memo application, invoice/credit adjustments, refund application.
· Prepared cash batches for daily posting and depositing.
· Created reports and billing statements via Microsoft Excel using various functions such as VLookups, Macros, etc.
· Generated billing statements using Sage Mas90.
· Co-lead finance departments Accounts Receivable quarterly/yearly audits.
· Directly interacted with customers to reconcile account balances, provide account information and documentation.
· Processed customer payments via cash application, both check and credit card.
Intern Assistant, Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office
Santa Barbara, California – 2012-2014
· Worked alongside Deputy District Attorneys and county investigations unit by aiding in trial preparation.
· Organized materials for prosecution via filing and data entry.
Special Events Manager, Couture Candy Shoppe
Los Angeles, California – 2011-2012
· Organized and coordinated a boutique catering service at special events such as large corporate events, sporting events, award ceremonies, movie premiers as well as smaller private events.
· Managed company employees at events to ensure the best environment.
· Responsible for event set up and take down.
· Maintained client relationships and facilitated contract and payment process from start to finish.
· Handled customer and vendor contracts.
· Worked with venue management to ensure all events ran smoothly and were within all venue safety guidelines.
Intern, Dim Mak Records
Hollywood, California – 2007-2009
· Performed administrative duties such as answering calls, responding to emails, scanning and faxing, as well as any other business needs.
· Performed assistive duties, such as planning and arranging functions, keeping calendars for executives, transporting executives, as well as providing any other assistance needed by executives.
· Assisted upper management and Founder, Steve Aoki, with any special projects.
· Directly communicated with the volunteer street-team to come up with effective strategies to push the Dim Mak brand.
· Managed all promotional booths at music festivals, and was responsible for set up and take down of booths.
· Assisted with inventory counts of all Dim Mak Merchandise.
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA – 2013
Cumulative major GPA: 3.4
· Member of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity – Epsilon Pi Chapter at UCSB
· Member of on-campus group Greeks Gone Green
University of California, Santa Barbara
- 09/01/2010-06/30/2014 Bachelors of Arts, Political Science