Award-Winning Sound Designer/Engineer with 15+ years of hands-on experience in the creation of high-quality audio production for worldwide audiences. Expert in music production, sound design, audio edit, mix, master, foley, ADR, and Voice over for motion pictures, film, broadcast television/ radio, musical artists, recording studios and game audio.
Areas of expertise
- AUDIO POST PRODUCTION
- MUSIC PRODUCTION
- SOUND DESIGN, Foley,
- AUDIO EDIT
- AUDIO MIX, MASTER
- RECORD PRODUCTION
- LIVE SOUND REINFORCMENT
- MOTION PICTURES
- FILM, ANIMATION
- GAME AUDIO
- TV/ RADIO BROADCAST
- TELEVISION BRANDING
- CORPORATE BRANDING
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- LOGIC PRO
- AU/ VST/ TDM PLUG INS
- MAC/ PC EXPERT
- ADR, VOICE OVER
SunTraxx Music Production – Los Angeles, Montreal, London & Dubai
Audio Engineer | Sound Designer | Music Producer, 2005 – Present
- Leverage expertise in sound design, audio post production, sound recording and editing techniques to masterfully innovate unique audio experiences for a wide musical genre and audiences.
- Champion the creation and delivery of high-quality audio content, music production, sound design, audio edit, mix, master, foley, ADR, and voice over work for news, weather and sports segments, TV shows, films, documentaries, trailers, promos, opening titles and video games.
- Spearhead the launch of multiple TV stations utilizing skillful sonic branding while crafting original music compositions for individual identities from inception to final mix.
- Catapult musical artists to achieve international success through the tailored production, recording, and mixing of unique albums and singles in multiple genres throughout Canada, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Co-produced a massive hit song “Ya Ghali” with the composer Riad Qabandi, for a band, Guitara, in Kuwait and propelled them straight to the top of the music charts.
- Achieved significant airplay on mainstream radio stations throughout Dubai, Kuwait, Montreal, and Vancouver.
- Extensively composed over 1TB worth of completely original audio while creating and maintaining a massive library comprised of collective sounds and musical arrangements of scores in multiple genres and styles to accommodate different moods.
- Inspire junior-level sound engineers to utilize their skills in order to maintain a smooth and efficient recording session through comprehensive training and mentorship to further enhance their talents.
- Negotiated and awarded a major publishing and distribution deal with BMG/Universal for a Chill Out compilation album, Lounge Sessions, that featured a variety of artists whose music I had developed and produced.
- Successfully attracted a much broader audience for a key international airline client through the sonic branding of its
music theme and logo, resulting in increased profitability and an expansion in flight destinations.
- Directed the setup, management and operation of the audio post production suite for the creative service
department at the Dubai Business Channel, in collaboration with one of London’s top post production houses, “Red Bee Media”
MBC TV – Creative Service Department, Dubai, U.A.E.
Senior Post-Production Sound Designer | Music Composer, 2003 – 2005
- Successfully managed the quality and delivery of audio output to guarantee adherence to industry standards and
enhance the audio experience.
- Led all audio engineering tasks including the skillful sound design, audio mixing, editing, and mastering of high
volumes of promos for all six (6) network channels (MBC1, MBC2, MBC3, MBC4, MBC Drama, and Al Arabiya) under
extremely tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Efficiently setup, maintained, and broke down extensive professional audio and staging equipment for various on-air
news segments as the Live Sound Engineer
- Catapulted MBC4 to become the #1 watched channel in the world, especially in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Innovated a unique sonic brand, complete with original musical composition, for MBC 4’s channel identity.
- Pioneered the Creative Service Department’s success in the global marketplace by challenging industry standards, effectively paving the way for numerous prestigious Broadcast Media awards.
- Championed the expansion of MBC Group to include five (5) new channels that transformed the network into a global success and captured millions of viewers.
Mind Loop Productions – Dubai Media City
Music Producer & Recording Engineer, 2001 – 2003
- Oversaw both artistic and technical elements of the recording session to effectively shape and optimize the
- Successfully arranged, produced, and recorded songs and albums for emerging musical artists and bands throughout
Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- Innovated original sound content for a video game prototype development team for inclusion in a new game release.
- Supervised the acoustic set up, build, and operation of three (3) fully digital recording studios.
Associate of Arts in Recording Arts and Technology
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
- Pro-Max Hot Spot Daily, “SRAY” Opening Title, Pro-Max, 2015-2017
- Best Editing, “Road Show Promo”, Pro-Max Arabia, 2006-2007
- Best Title Sequence, “Behind Closed Doors”, Pro-Max Arabia, 2006-2007
- Best Sound Design Award, “AFC Promo”, Pro-Max, 2005-2006
SOFTWARE: Mac OSX, PC, ProTools, LogicPro, Cubase, Ableton, Recycle, Melodyne, AudioFinder, Snapper, Autotune, Waves, Adobe, MS Office Suite, Dropbox, Izotoope, Quicktime
HARDWARE AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
Neve Capricorn, SSL 9000J/8000G, Spirit, Mackie, Digidesign Control 24, Yamaha
O2R/O1V, Sony DMX 100, Microphones, Patchbays, Signal Flow, Dynamic Processors
Full Sail University
- 03/1996 - 02/1998 Recording Arts & Technology
- 08/1994 - 03/1996 Radio Production