710 Peachtree Street • Unit 111 Atlanta, GA 30308 404.964.5270 firstname.lastname@example.org terrysartor.wix.com/portfolio
Enterprising digital marketing professional with experience in a wide range of areas including email communications, web content production, customer relationship management, web analytics, social media, campaign management, demand generation, sales support, journalism and public relations. Results-driven project manager who has a solid background in executing successful business development programs for bottom-line profitability. Strong team player, self-directed worker and innovative problem solver with proven abilities in strategic planning and customer segmentation insights.
Crawford & Company
Electronic Communications Manager / Digital Marketing Manager
Developed and deployed email marketing campaigns for business development and thought leadership purposes. Oversaw the strategic direction, management, and functionality of corporate websites. Administered the maintenance, usage and audit of the corporate intranet site.
● Coordinated the production and deployment of corporate email campaigns; Worked with internal stakeholders to send corporate communications including customer email newsletters and business development promotions.
● Pulled customer lists using CRM tools such as Salesforce for company email deployments and assisted in managing stakeholder requirements for data criteria.
● Employed social media components in digital projects including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
● Managed the ongoing maintenance of company online properties including Crawford & Company websites such as crawfordandcompany.com, crawfordeducationalservices.com, crawfordgts.com
● Delivered robust web and email analytics solutions for insight and optimization purposes.
● Hired and coached direct reports; Managed internal department web designer.
Delta Air Lines
Product Manager / Email Marketing Manager
Led business efforts for tactical and strategic projects regarding the enhancement of company’s digital campaigns in the email marketing space. Developed subject-matter expertise as a product owner of email and created appropriate business requirements for new process and channel improvements. Generated new revenue streams via various types of email campaigns including fare sales and loyalty program promotions as well as explored alternative revenue-generating email-related activities.
● Oversaw the email operations process of Delta’s marketing email program that while in the position generated $11.3M in monthly revenue on average for the company.
● Managed high-volume email sends with email services provider Experian including in February 2013 where there were approximately 79.3 million emails sent under my supervision.
● Deployed emails with high ROI including Delta Sky Club and American Express partner emails that scored $8.61 and $5.89 revenue per email, respectively.
● Developed and implemented processes, metrics and reporting procedures to ensure campaign successes including marketing support collateral surrounding email best practices, points of view and campaign results.
● Coordinated in conjunction with Revenue Management the production and deployment of numerous successful revenue-driving fare sale email campaigns focused on both U.S. domestic and international markets – which included activities such as advertising agency engagement and management as well as email development.
● Enhanced the email build process with email service provider Experian by implementing new guidelines and impactful parameters that standardized email build procedures.
● Advanced Delta’s email channel by proactively championing cutting-edge and of-the-moment emerging email technologies into the email marketing mix.
Electronic Communications Supervisor / Email Marketing Supervisor
Managed communications and programs to promote company products and to generate revenue for the organization including email campaigns. Implemented, executed and monitored email campaigns to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in a project manager capacity. Collaborated with internal stakeholders across various levels of the organization as well as agencies to develop strategically focused programs.
● Led the production and execution of B2B and B2C campaigns to enforce brand and message
consistency across customer segments while working with email service providers Silverpop and
● Developed and implemented process, metrics, and reporting procedures to ensure campaign
● Ensured appropriate messaging with strong call-to-actions for lead generation purposes by
managing resources at major advertising agencies including Ogilvy, McCann and T-3.
● Monitored and directed advertising agencies in the production of email campaign assets to ensure
expectations are met in terms of strategy, timing and implementation – which included varying
components such as social media.
● Articulated and audited technical implementation and testing of email programs with email service
providers, data management resources and internal stakeholders to ensure proper set-up of HTML coding, dynamic content, web analytics and data list assets.
Online Communications Supervisor / Digital Marketing Supervisor
Coordinated initiatives to entice UPS prospects and customers via the web through engaging and innovative interactive experiences. Managed creation of easily navigable interactive user experiences that enhanced UPS’s reputation to deliver real business results on various UPS customer-facing web properties. Worked on various employee intranet sites including a SharePoint-based web community.
● Provided strategic direction and guidance to project sponsors on how to best leverage the online
channel to meet the needs of a project.
● Collaborated with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to determine project scope and
deliverables as well as uncover ways to use new technologies including online social media
● Managed large initiatives for corporate stakeholders within various internal groups while
interfacing with the appropriate agency and managing priorities, workflow and approvals.
Analyzed market trends, research and other data to develop strategies that drive profitable growth. Developed and produce marketing reports as required. Assisted in managing projects from origin through completion.
● Worked with project managers, corporate sponsors and other stakeholders to establish and implement website strategies and initiatives, which included site interfaces, online applications, product copy and banner advertising for UPS Capital for use with UPS online channels, including ups.com.
● Support field sales people through channel marketing and key business development activities including everything from deployment of targeted direct mail for demand generation to sales training on performance enhancement tools.
● Oversaw the implementation of a search engine optimization campaign for UPS Capital and upcapital.com and managed the search marketing agency.
Bachelor of Business Administration with a second major in English
Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Clarizen; Experience with email services providers Silverpop, e-Dialog, Experian and Constant Contact
Marketing Committee of Emory Alumni Board (2013 – 2016), Delta Medallions Toastmasters Vice President of Public Relations (2012 – 2013), UPS Toastmasters President (2007 – 2008), Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association, UPS Capital President’s Award (Two-time Recipient)