The Associate Artist Relations Manager provides exemplary customer service to our Artists/Clients and administrative support, as directed, to the Artist Relations team. Though the AARM is assigned to one specific Artist Relations Manager, this role is to be ready to assist any account at any time. Additionally, the AARM is empowered to assist in generating revenue, and may serve as the primary contact for a select group of accounts. To these specific accounts, the AARM is charged with the development of the relationship, as well as the continuing fiscal development of the account in meeting/exceeding quarterly sales targets. The crux of the AARM role is to support all aspects of service for our accounts: telephone contact, business relationship management, and product marketing support, thus, enabling our Artist Relations team to focus on the overall development of all accounts. Limited travel required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily interaction with Artist Relations team to obtain information necessary for follow up on sales orders, shipments, special orders, questions or any other services/requests.
• Nurture and grow relationships via daily communication regarding sales orders, shipments, special orders, product, marketing, advertising, or any other services needed.
• Fulfill all account-generated requests for information, materials, and product.
• Create sales orders/memos and interact with internal departments to ensure timely shipments and order fulfillment.
• Actively track monthly sales/return activity.
• Communicate regularly with internal Services teams (Accounting, Production, Creative, eCommerce, Retail)
• Maintain account notes and information to resolve any service issues using all available methods.
• Provide ad hoc administrative support for designated Account Manager(s)
Key Requirements (Must Haves)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 1-3 years previous experience in digital/media/music industry
• Excellent overall communication and interpersonal skills; exceptional telephone manner.
• The ability to listen to and interact with accounts and make recommendations resulting in “win-win” situations.
• A strong desire to work in a team environment while remaining attuned to individual goals.
• A need to work in an organized style, while constantly multi-tasking.
• A desire to set and achieve goals; ability to thrive with pressure.
• Excellent proficiency in PC/MAC environment
• Knowledge of various reporting platforms
• In-depth knowledge of web culture
• A minimum of 1 year in customer service, preferably with exposure to music/entertainment merchandising.
• Strong math skills
• Basic Accounting skills (including experience with Accounting software) preferred
• Ability to work flexible and sometimes non-traditional hours
• Acute attention to detail
• Passion for art, fashion, and music
• Must be located in the LA area
About Firebrand Live
Firebrand Live are Europe's leading independent music merchandiser. We work with over 200 bands, 75% of the UK's major festivals, events, and comedians across touring, fashion retail, licensing, record retail, and online (building web stores & Facebook stores).
With offices in London, and now Los Angeles, we can better service artists and brands with high quality, seamless services across touring, events, retail and e-commerce. Our team has years of experience in the US market, and insights into the best way to optimise the sale of products and services to build a consistent and valuable brand, worldwide.
Some of our artists: Oasis / Arctic Monkeys / The Prodigy / Foo Fighters / The Mighty Boosh / Russell Howard / The Vaccines / The Script / Alfie Boe / Example / Placebo / Deaf Havana / Pierce The Veil / Queens of The Stone Age / Local Natives / Snoop Dogg / Jason Mraz / My Morning Jacket / Kaskade / Andrea Bocelli / Health / Franz Ferdinand / Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL