To strengthen our IT team in Berlin we are looking for full-time member in our IT Department.
- Purchase of IT hardware, software and services in the context of budget constraints
- Independent negotiations with our vendors
- Check and releasing invoices
- Administration of all IT contracts, licenses and warranties
- Organization and management of the entire IT equipment
- Continuous improvement of internal processes and tools
- Commercial Education
- Experience in the field of warehouse management, preferably in the IT field
- Strong sense of service and service-oriented thinking and acting
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- Confidence in dealing with Google Drive and MS Office
- Conceptual and logical thinking
- Very strong organizational skills
- Flexible switching between teamwork and independent work
- High motivation
- Why you’re a good a good team member
Ableton’s story is based on ground-breaking products, with a constant focus on innovation and community. To us it is very important that our products and services help artists around the globe by exploring their creativity. With that said, it’s a really fun work environment.
IT Team Member
We make Live and Push — unique software and hardware for music creation and performance. With these products, our community of users creates amazing things.
Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Our products are used by a community of dedicated musicians, sound designers, and artists from across the world.