- Chicago IL US 60607
- San Diego CA US 92108
- Denver CO US 80205
- Charlotte NC US 28210
Who are you? Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Role: The Marketing Operations Coordinator will lead the daily implementation and coordination of marketing activities, requests and communication across internal and external project teams. The individual will respond to requests from internal (principally Marketing Services Specialists) and external clients by using system tools to implement marketing tasks. He or she will assist in managing and scheduling regular updates for clients and assist the MSS team as required in day-to-day delivery of tactical marketing activities.
- Respond to marketing requests from MSSs and clients and compile weekly priority submissions.
- Act as the liaison for marketing needs and requirements from Marketing Services teams and route requests speedily to the appropriate groups and individuals
- Maintain per-client lists of internal marketing tasks and initiatives and aggregate these into a master schedule.
- Monitor asset performance using tracking, reporting and analytical tools; assist the MSS in interpretation and translation of these into marketing recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain regular marketing and communication schedules of deliverables and tactics.
- Serve as, in some cases, the principal liaison with the client.
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar role, preferably in the digital media and entertainment industry.
- Arts, or theatrical entertainment experience preferred.
- Proven understanding of digital media platforms and businesses.
- Must be creative and have excellent communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Must be capable of managing many projects simultaneously.
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office products—Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Familiarity with graphic web design tools and image manipulation tools is a plus.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and a basic understanding of HTML are also a plus.
- Effective and efficient use of internal tools (layout, promo, artist images, etc.).
- Effective, professional written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to effectively interact with clients and colleagues across the executive, mid-manager and day-to-day operations levels in a professional, service-oriented manner.
- An aptitude for working with cross-functional teams and building consensus for your plans across varying levels of the organization.
- The ability to clearly articulate the value of Ticketmaster’s marketing assets and services.
- Knowledge of our solutions and the ability to recommend process improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- The dexterity to successfully manage, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, multiple ongoing assignments, unplanned assignments and interruptions, and internal and external requests; and to prioritize and carry out those assignments effectively such that you exceed reasonable internal and external expectations.
- The ability to take the reins on any typical project and the resourcefulness to find the answers you need to get the job done.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.