Drip is looking for a badass mobile engineer to help drive the future of music, entertainment, and media.
You’re an artist who works in code, a mobile hacker with iOS apps in the App Store. You know how to do it right, but you also have the wisdom to know when to leave convention, best practices, and other rules behind in order to accomplish something innovative. You have sharp product instincts and carefully-honed product-building skill. You know what it takes to transform an idea from good to great.
You’ll be joining a team of music/entertainment industry leaders in a fun, fast-paced, studio environment. We’ll be looking to you to rapidly prototype new product ideas, bring winning ideas to market, and build a toolkit of reusable components.
You will routinely:
- Conduct a series of rapid mobile experiments, culminating in the development and release of awesome new products
- Prototype, code, test, deploy, and support these products
- Collaborate with… everyone!
- Focus on problem solving with your team
- Continuously improve all of the above
- Break “The Rules”
- Are an entrepreneurial hacker with solid experience in Objective C and iOS SDK. Swift would be awesome, too!
- Have work that can be found in the App Store
- Have a solid fundamental understanding of software engineering, including computer architecture, data structures, algorithms, OOP
- Are fearless about what you don’t know
- Play well with others
- Embody agility
- Contribute to open source projects
- Tend towards the bold, the audacious
- Enjoy working in music, culture, and entertainment
Drip is a network of the world's best creators and their biggest fans. A curated flow of ideas, music and art from people who live and breathe their craft.