Quickstrike Media is looking for a social media intern to help with it’s growing family of media websites. If you have a passion for music and are addicted to sical media, we would love to give you a shot at working with us.
We are based in Los Angeles and share an office space in West Hollywood.
Social Media Marketing is one of the best ways to make a name for yourself in the music industry and after working for different blogs and websites for more than 10 years, we can help you find your way to whatever you want to do in your careear.
About this position.
– We are looking for a savvy Social Media user to help us develop our own company profiles & help manage the accounts for our various media properties.
– You will help manage content on multiple social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pariscope, Vine, and more.
– Some of this work will be paid & you will have a chance to earn comission for bringing in new business.
– You can use this internship for school credit.
– If you have good ideas, we will listen and you could be running your own team before you know it.
– We run on hootsuite & tweetdeck so get familiar.
– We are looking for people who love EDM (all genres), Hard Dance (All hardstyle sub genres), Hip Hop, & Future everything!
– If you have video production or editing skills then please let us know.
When applying for this position please include the following:
– Links to your social media accounts (Twitter & Instagram at least)
– 3-5 sentences on why you want to work in the music industry.
*If we like what you send over, we will get back to you quickly!
Social Media Intern
About Quickstrike Media
Quickstrike Media is a collective of marketing, PR, & entertainment industry professionals that have come together to combine their talents, strategies and networks under one imprint. With years of experience working with fashion, music, video games and other lifestyle categories, Quickstrike has the ability to come up with creative and original solutions to whatever your digital marketing and content creation/management needs may be.