(Internship held Summer 2015) Location: McLean, VA; Austin, TX; Portland, OR
Cvent’s cutting edge software has been disrupting traditional, manual intensive processes for event planners since 1999. To keep up with the explosive growth across all of our product lines, we are looking to expand our technology team here in our headquarters of McLean, VA. From constant evaluation of software architecture, to a complete overhaul of our product user interface, innovation has become the norm at Cvent. Whether you find yourself shipping out code that sets the standard for the industry, or up keeping our extensive infrastructure in state of the art facilities, Cvent needs bright, driven minds to continue taking the meeting and events industry by storm.
About the Position
At Cvent, our paid technology internships are designed to provide students with real-world mentorship and experience. Interns are exposed to the inner workings of an industry-leading software company and are expected to take ownership of projects to contribute to the company’s continued success. Projects are assigned based on current production schedules and operations needs, allowing for extensive exposure to the components and cycles of the technology department. Cvent’s internships are ideally structured to not only support professional development, but also open the doors to full time employment with the company upon graduation.
Internships fall into the following categories:
- Mobile Development
- Software Engineering
- Software Analysis/Project Management
- Technical Support
- The ideal candidate will have the desire to make contributions to the company that will be used by current and future full time employees
- Will have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Have outstanding oral and written communication
- Maintain a passion for technology – a degree in a technology field is preferred but not required!
- Ability and willingness to work alongside senior team members and managers to further your professional development
CrowdTorch is the ultimate solution for all your event marketing needs. Our six primary components – ticketing, mobile, engagement, website, social, and insight – make up the core of the platform. Using a single, platform solution like CrowdTorch just makes sense. It's easier for you to manage, you get more control over every step, and your audience gets a consistent, familiar experience from start-to-finish.