The Client Success team is responsible for helping Ticketfly’s growing roster of high-profile clients make the most of our ticketing and marketing platform. Our clients range from general admission and reserved venues to outdoor festivals of all sizes. Providing enterprise grade technology products and services that support live events, Client Success team members are a key partner to our biggest clients, working with them to understand their business needs and goals and supporting them accordingly. Client Success team members manage accounts on an ongoing basis to determine and advocate how Ticketfly can help them succeed and increase sales. The best candidate strives to add value in every interaction, teaching clients and colleagues to better understand our value proposition. The ultimate goal of the Client Success team is to ensure client satisfaction with the goal of making every client referenceable.
Festival Success Specialist Responsibilities:
- For new Festival clients, oversee and contribute to designing custom, in-depth training and onboarding for our web based ticketing platform and box office hardware.
- For existing Festival clients, and post-onboarding for new clients, act as a main point of contact for support, and proactively identify and resolve feature adoption gaps, share marketing best practices, and help drive utilization to influence incremental ticket sales.
- Provide and/or oversee training around new product launches and enhancements.
- Provide onsite support for festivals, including site surveys and event support.
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop campaigns that drive client conversion.
- Partner with Sales on prospect meetings and client meetings to provide product and operational expertise and insight.
- 5+ years managing technology relationships with festivals.
- Experience with Account Management, Marketing, or Sales in a B2B SaaS space.
- Ability to engage and inspire, always conveying confidence, knowledge and integrity using multiple presentation formats, including phone, web conference, in person, and in written communication. (Presentation may be required as part of interview process.)
- Strong technical and web skills with the ability to make complicated/technical subjects easy to comprehend for the end user.
- Excellent planning, organization, attention to detail and implementation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Professional and personable, always balancing the client and company’s best interests.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, with willingness to travel.
Ticketfly is a progressive ticketing company that makes it easy to discover events, buy tickets, and share events with your friends – all with world-class technology and customer support.