As a receptionist at Ableton you are the information center – the first point of contact for colleagues and guests and their requests. You helping visitors and customers by redirecting them specifically to the right places.
A friendly and professional tone must be kept. You are solely responsible for the organization image and the inbound and outbound communications (phone, mail, e-mail).
- Welcome, care and hosting visitors, customers and guests in English and German
- Personal responsibility for communication with our service providers
- Responsibility for the appearance of the reception area
- Organization of the postal system, i.e. input, distribution, postage, starting to Eildokumenten
- Assistance with the organization of internal events
- General Correspondence
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position, preferably in the hotel trade
- Service and service-oriented thinking and acting
- Neat appearance and confident and friendly manner and professional etiquette
- Confidence in dealing with Google Drive and MS Office
- Excellent German and English skills – oral and written
- Overview and organizational skills
- Flexible switching between teamwork and independent work
- Why do we believe that you like with us
Ableton’s story is based on ground-breaking products, with a constant focus on innovation and community. To us it is very important that our products and services help artists around the globe by exploring their creativity. With that said, it’s a really fun work environment.
We make Live and Push — unique software and hardware for music creation and performance. With these products, our community of users creates amazing things.
Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Our products are used by a community of dedicated musicians, sound designers, and artists from across the world.