NGE Booking – Accounts Intern Required
– General Office Admin
– Liaising with promoters and clubs to collect booking fees and artist deposits on-time
– Liaise with clubs to insure prompt signature of contracts
– Paying Invoices accurately and on time
– Assisting with monthly statements
– Assisting with quarterly reports
– Filing invoices, receipts and Artist statements weekly
– Working with us to enhance and improve financial management systems
– Excellent organisation skills
– Excellent email manner
– Good IT skills – Familiarity with accountancy software but not essential
– Must be London Based
Hours / Pay:
– This is a 3 month unpaid internship You will be expected to work 3 days a week from 10:00 – 17:00 (hours/days can be flexible and negotiated).
– Reasonable travel expenses will be covered.
If you are interested then please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com . To find out more about the company and the artists we work with, please visit http://www.nge-booking.com/
About NGE Booking
Our artists have taught us how to grow and develop as the world of the electronic continues to diversify. Watching them take their first footsteps in their careers and seeing them elevated onto an international stage has taught us a lot. We’ve learnt with them to stick to what we love but also not be afraid to take risks and try many new things along the way. NGE gives us the possibilities to explore these fresh new ideas.