Superfly is currently looking for an intern to be in the agency internship program!
The Superfly Internship Program is ideal for anyone interested in gaining valuable experience related to the entertainment industry. We provide hands-on experience in a fast-paced and exciting environment. The program allows both part-time and full-time interns a chance to work in a progressive and creative atmosphere while gaining the experience and connections beneficial to careers in the music, marketing, and lifestyle industries.
We are always looking for credit-eligible college students for internships in the spring, summer, and fall.
Here’s what you’ll learn and be a part of:
- Research and organize information to support ongoing client programs and new business opportunities
- Maintain contact lists, worksheets, database entries and timelines for client projects and festivals
- Research the web and publications for relevant news to share with the team
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms by taking notes and synthesizing information to develop ideas
- Maintain schedules of onsite activities within sponsor tents
- Track sponsor announcements and schedule social media posts
- Update and maintain Festival Sponsorship Google site
- Maintain status documents for client activations
- Provide support with onsite event activations
- Assist with the development of strategy decks and client deliverables
- Assist with social media moderation, tracking, and reporting for clients and influencers
- Conduct influencer research and help align with relevant brands/clients
Your Agency internship strengths include:
- Interest in a career in the marketing industry
Superfly is an entertainment company and creative agency with offices in New York City, San Francisco and Chicago. We are the co-creators of Bonnaroo and Outside Lands.