About Artist Intelligence Agency
Technology-centric music and lifestyle marketing company, The Artist Intelligence Agency is unrivaled in it’s ability to reach and influence online communities. Founded in 2011, the company has a digital imprint in excess of 10 million highly engaged followers across business interests including EDM.com, AiA (record label & music promotion platform), and a number of technology projects.
Since it’s inception, EDM.com has competitively offered it’s readers a unique and timely point of view on global music culture. A key source of music news, EDM.com is arguably the largest publisher of electronic dance music content in the world with an aggregate social reach of over 50 million monthly.
AiA (record label) is focused on empowering talented musicians and exposing their music to a vast and highly engaged international audience. With a fan-base of over 10 million active listeners, and a promotion platform that generates over 100 Million plays per month, AiA is at the very forefront of the digital music revolution – constantly innovating and developing new methods for bringing exceptional music to the ears of those who want it most, and creating tools for empowering artists within their communities.
About the Role
At Artist Intelligence Agency, we strive to create and maintain platforms that allow web users to access emerging and popular music artists. We do so by being curators, taste-makers, and motivated go-getters with an independent spirit. As a team of innovative content creators, we are seeking a motivated and inspired video editor who can think on their feet, knows when to zig instead of zag, and can contribute meaningful ideas to a highly creative and fast paced environment. If you’re an imaginative storyteller that can help bring content to life, we can offer you the opportunity to grow and cultivate your skills among some of the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Junior Video Editor for AiA/ EDM.com, you have:
- 1-2 years of editing experience
- Storytelling capabilities.
- Team-oriented individual who can collaborate with directors, producers and editors.
- Experience with video editing software, such as adobe Creative Suite, Media Encoder, or After Effects.
- Audio mixing capabilities or willingness to learn.
- Some experience with camera operation a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
You’ll flourish with us if you can deliver:
- An aptitude for file organization (including maintenance)
- The ability to choose a strong shot.
- A willingness to take direction and constructive criticism.
- A desire to oversee the archiving, ingesting and delivery process.
Sound exciting? Please send your resume and cover letter; we’d love to speak to you.
Please note: this is a full time position based in Denver, Colorado. No telecommuting or contract work.
Applications close March 25th 2016.