· Must possess Basic English reading and writing skills.
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to handle a 27-inch oval food server’s tray, ranging in weight from 20 to 35 pounds.
· Ability to move throughout the hotel/casino and their assigned suite continuously during their shift.
· Ability to push and/or pull 40 to 50 pounds on wheels.
· Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
· Must present a professional and pleasant appearance that guests will find appealing and approachable in order to engage in conversation.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to become familiar with room service and café menu and preparation procedures.
· Ability to familiarize with wine and spirits menu, service and knowledge.
· Ability to follow directions.
· Age – minimum of 21.
· Two years of food service experience.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.