The Enterprise Sales Manager In-Market Team-Caesars Entertainment will have overall responsibility for building and managing Caesars Entertainment In-Market sales efforts to achieve the Company’s financial goals. This will include the oversight and coordination of your specific assigned market.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
● Solicit and book programs which maximize revenue for Rooms, Food and Beverage, meeting room rental, etc.
● Finalize Contracts with Clients
● Travel and make Sales Calls to promote facilities including appointments in your own location as well as occasional trips to other locations for Tradeshows, Familiarization Events, Site Inspections, etc.
● Conduct and arrange site inspections to meeting planners and other prospective clients.
● Meet individual and team booking goals.
● Complete Prospecting calls
● Make sure pre $& Post trip reports (including expense reports) are completed and submitted on time.
● Consistently meet measurable objectives for properties sales growth.
● Create demand for Caesars properties and increase sales revenue by driving the Caesars Sales brand.
● Personally lead and close large account sales opportunities with the intent to gain market share.
● Persistently work toward unquestionable customer retention and satisfaction that will result in customers being enthusiastic references, thus increase brand awareness.
● Create strong collaborative partnerships with property operations that work to accomplish their goals while continuing to build brand identity and delivery in day to day operations.
● Consistently communicate with team and drive superior performance.
● Act as support network for all sales people in his/her region, assisting them in meeting and exceeding all goals and objectives.
● Communicate effectively with other regions, Property and In-Market, Meeting operators and customers
● Handle all employee related Human resources issues with regards to appropriate communication, counseling as well as disciplinary matters as needed.
● Required to sign the work from home agreement.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.