Develop the overall marketing strategy for a set of properties, drive and maintain accountability of marketing spend and yield, manage personnel within marketing pod and relationships with property operators and marketers in pod.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Marketing Specialist
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• In collaboration with all other marketing functional leads and the SVP of Marketing Strategy, develop a cohesive marketing strategy and stream of customer communications for each pod property and the market as a whole
• Develop annual marketing budget and strategic marketing plan for properties within the pod
• Act as senior advisor to property GM/executive councils on marketing related opportunities and concerns
• Define the property reinvestment strategy for pod properties including:
– Review GGR, hotel room, and non-gaming revenue targets for overall property pod, set property goals, and manage marketing spend against goals
– Oversee and approve the development of property calendar builds, reinvestment matrices, and revenue builds
– Coordinate with other central marketing teams to integrate specific strategies and recommendations into property calendars
– Work with on-site marketing teams to identify opportunities and ensure accurate execution of marketing strategies on property
• Work with corporate brand team, advertising, and PR to communicate brand messages and develop positioning as an active partner in the development of the media plan, advertising messaging and on-property collateral
• Coordinate with the central entertainment and property teams to develop strategy for and market property entertainment
• Manage F&B/retail communication & promotional strategy and provide marketing insight on key strategic property partnerships
• Develop marketing rationale and perspective for all pod property capital requests
• Serve as active advisor in selection and approval of all external strategic relationships and alliances
• Ensure and disseminate widespread communication to properties on marketing-related programs, changes, or corporate actions
• Optimize marketing effective through cooperation with support organizations (e.g., Analytics, Development & Logistics)
• Partner with corporate capabilities team to drive innovation in marketing strategy and tools and liaison on pilots/tests of new capabilities
• Work with other pod leaders to promote collaboration and best practice sharing and meet with property teams regularly to understand on-site trends and customer feedback
• Work with property leadership to develop career paths, build bench strength, and retain top marketing talent
• Oversee execution of marketing activities (e.g., P&E, entertainment) at property site with support of on-site marketing team
• Participate in major events occurring in market and interact with key customers in attendance
• Ensure seamless execution and resolve major issues when they emerge
• Serve as advisor for the development and execution of key vendor marketing strategies
• Serve as conduit between property and local community including tourism boards, competitor casinos, entertainment venues, etc.
• Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
· Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
· Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
· Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of senior level marketing experience; deep understanding of finance and drivers of performance
• Manager or higher experience in a property role
Bachelor’s in marketing, business, operations management, finance, or related field
• Ability to drive marketing strategies across multiple locations
• Deep understanding of Caesars Direct Marketing capabilities, tools and strategies
• Willingness to travel
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.