1. Performs daily tasks and assignments as assigned by the supervisors and/or chief.
2. Performs United States Coast Guard required drills as instructed by the supervisory personnel.
3. Securing and releasing the vessel from the landing.
4. Various other duties as directed by Chief Engineer or Supervisors.
5. Performs general maintenance projects on the interior and exterior of the Casino and support facilities.
6. Fabricate, install, repair and maintain all facets of the facilities maintenance program to ensure continuous operations in all buildings and mechanical facilities.
7. Inspect all assigned equipment making note of weak or defective parts and making recommendations for correction.
8. Assures exceptional customer service to all patrons by communicating in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times.
9. Treat others with courtesy and respect.
10. Adjust and is flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
11. Works cooperatively with own and other teams to achieve common goals.
12. Exhibits cooperative attitude while working on all job tasks, willingly assisting others.
13. Demonstrates proper dress code, which includes proper display of the employee I.D. badge.
14. Demonstrates proper use of safety practices in all procedures.
15. Immediately report unsafe incidents or unsafe conditions when they occur to the supervisor.
16. Demonstrate proper use of PPE (glasses, gloves, belts).
17. Must assist patrons in answering questions and directing them to areas of safety during emergencies as directed by management, security, or facilities crew members.
18. Must attend OSHA and related safety training.
19. Return equipment to proper location, in proper working condition, properly emptied of solutions, cleaned and ready for next use.
20. Demonstrate proper equipment usage according to department standards.
21. Customer concerns in the employee’s area of responsibility are handled immediately and reported to the supervisor for follow up.
22. Must adhere to all company/departmental polices and procedures. Must be aware and adhere to internal control rules.
23. Must use appropriate materials and supplies.
24. Must observe all safety regulations while at the job site.
25. Skill Set Available:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
PHYSICAL – Must be able to:
1. Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
2. Able to work in group atmospheres.
3. Able to work in fast paced environment.
4. Able to work in stressful and busy situations without impact to service standards.
5. Work in different areas of The Facility under varying conditions of heat, cold, illumination and air quality.
6. Tolerate presence and/or use of chemicals, cleansers and solvents.
7. Move/use supplies and equipment.
8. Hear. Can be augmented with a hearing aid.
10. Climb steps repeatedly.
11. Stand, sit, or lay for prolonged periods of time as needed.
12. Must have good coordination
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.