To assist in providing a superior gaming experience, unattainable by our competitor, where guests can indulge themselves without apology. Operate and maintain propulsion, power generation, HVAC, and all auxiliary systems onboard the vessel. Exercise considerable judgment to troubleshoot and solve equipment malfunctions within department policies and procedures.
· Supervise Engineering staff engaged in vessel maintenance.
· Review work orders, prioritize and assign to Engineering staff.
· Review work orders and determine the most efficient method of maintenance or repair.
· Troubleshoot and resolve equipment malfunctions.
· Train new employees and update all employees on new policies and procedures.
· Conduct USCG machinery inspections and follow up as directed.
· Ensure preventative maintenance schedules are adhered to.
· Monitor inventory levels and requisition supplies as needed.
· Ensure Code of Federal Regulations governing the operation of “H” class vessels is maintained.
· Schedule Engineering staff for required coverage.
· Other duties as assigned by Marine Manager.
Equivalent to a college education with a thorough knowledge of engineering. 3-4 years passenger vessel experience is preferred. Must hold at minimum, a Chief Engineer-Limited N.C./3000hp license.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.