Job Summary: With an upbeat, positive and friendly attitude provides excellent guest service to Total Rewards Members and cashiering services to guests at the Cage. Assists with the day-to-day operation of the Total Rewards center or Cage on assigned shift and in compliance with Indiana Gaming Commission rules and Company policy.,
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous Total Rewards or player’s club experience is required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent computer skills and be proficient with the use of CMS and WINet. Excellence in applying problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making abilities in a fast paced environment is required. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create exciting atmosphere for guests, following all Spotlight behaviors.
• Participates in and leads Buzz Sessions.
• Enters data into CMS ensuring accuracy on all accounts.
• Supervises Total Rewards Representatives on scheduled shifts.
• Assist in preparation of reports as requested.
• Handles customer complaints and inquiries when necessary. Responds professionally and calmly in all situations.
• Works at the Total Rewards counter to assist guests with information and promote the benefits of the Total Rewards Program.
• Work with Total Rewards Representatives and Supervisors to maintain consistency throughout the department.
• Maintain confidentiality of all matter regarding guest, team members and the business operation.
• Stays up to date on all aspects of property promotions and communicates information to both guests and team members.
• Responsible for knowing and performing all aspects of the Total Rewards Representative position.
• Assists with the Cage as needed, performing functions as a Cage Cashier to include but not limited to:
o Exchanges coupons, travelers’ checks, and other forms of monetary value for currency.
o Exchanges E-Z pay vouchers and chips for currency.
o Responsible for coin/currency/chip inventories assigned.
o Prepares exchanges for cash advances and wire transfers.
o Prepares and completes all job related paperwork which includes, but is not limited to, close out sheets, payment vouchers, chip transfers, jackpots and prepares variance receipts.
o Completes currency transaction reports when applicable.
o Completes multiple transactions logs when applicable.
o Issues markers.
o Adheres to key control procedures.
o Reconciles bank at end of shift.
• For transactions that originate in Total Rewards but require completion, redemption, or payment at the Cage — the individual that executes the transaction at the Cage shall not be the same individual that handled the transaction at Total Rewards.
• Serves as a role model to all employees at all time.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time (4-6 hours).
• Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions, when handling guest and employee conflicts.
• Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
• Responds to visual and aural cues.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, twist, and turn, and have the manual dexterity to grab, grip, sort, tear, push, pull, carry a minimum of 25lbs., type and operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
• Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
• Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.