• Collaborates with the VP Hospitality in planning, design and coordinating all organizational phases of the beverage operation that contribute to 100% guest satisfaction.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring service standards for the Beverage department and promotes excellence in guest service
• Oversees the execution of service delivery, product quality and provides dedicated leadership to the outlets
• Ensures beverages are prepared and served according to the desired portions and quality specifications
• Maintain staffing levels and schedules to ensure a cost efficient, productive environment
• Follows up and maintains beverage cost control methods and procedures
• Makes procedural recommendations and ensures enforcement of existing policies and procedures
• Prepares methods and procedures where beverage costs and supplies can be requisitioned and allocated to the appropriate departments
• Keeps abreast new technology as it applies to bar operations, nightlife venues and casino floor operations
• Calculates the daily volume of business and prepares statements
• Coaches and directs staff to maintain high level of customer service
• Responsible for establishing department training standards and ensures staff behavior and appearance are in compliance with established policy
• Participates in the financial operating and capital planning process and makes recommendations that achieve desired financial results for beverage operations
• Responsible for meeting profit goals of the department
• Advises VP of Hospitality regarding analysis of operating results, beverage costs, budgets and forecasts
• Delivers clear direction to staff regarding the current and future objectives of restaurant and bar operations
• Maintains accurate records of beverage labor costs and current departmental time log
• Ensures all inventory activity is maintained in compliance with Casino Hotel Alcohol Beverage control
• Ensures adherence to all Board of Health standards and all other applicable regulations.
• Communicates and coordinates with all operating departments
• Endorses the business and service objectives, ethics and values of the company
• Ensures that all guest complaints are handled in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintains an accurate and overall awareness of the entire casino/hotel operation and coordinates function accordingly
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Equivalent of two years college education within related field preferred. Minimum three years experience in a high volume food & beverage managerial role. Basic knowledge in all phases of restaurant management.
· Strong leadership, communication and supervisory skills
· Excellent planning and public relation skills
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Must have a professional appearance and be a team player.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.