The Social Media Coordinator will assist in the continued development of the digital engagement (websites, social, mobile) strategy and editorial marketing approach for Horseshoe Hammond. This role is responsible for providing content and insight into current trends and impact measurement within the digital marketing space.
This position is fully integrated into Horseshoe Hammond Marketing team and will be exposed to the positioning of Horseshoe Hammond as an engaging brand by creating great experiences, telling stories through articles/posts/tweets, responding to customer feedback and media across multiple platforms.Bottom of Form
· Lead insights into content marketing strategies to produce, edit and distribute original content, articles, feature stories and special content to grow audiences, awareness, and engagement metrics/conversion across multiple platforms
· Contribute to marketing calendar keeping content refreshed, accurate and up-to-date; work closely with PR, Entertainment, Gaming, F&B, etc. to develop, ideas for articles on relevant topics, showcasing specific/seasonal themes and events
· Drive research and awareness of hot/effective social media campaigns to continually evolve channel strategy across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+
· Audit and maintain standards/guidelines on brand tone, voice, and curation content mix
· Leverage tracking strategies to monitor and evaluate impact of programs in market; develop reports on program effectiveness in market and makes recommendations for program enhancement and improvement
· Develop and present recommendations for increasing ratings and review traffic through third parties (e.g., Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google, etc.)
· Lead insights into digital trends across all areas of multicultural communities and social platforms
· Position requires performing other duties and special assignments not specifically stated
· Listen on social channels to identify issues in the social sphere and either solve the problem directly or escalate to appropriate management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience required. Candidate should be self-motivated, detail orientated, and prioritize multiple tasks. In depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, blogs, photo uploads, social, etc.) and how they can be deployed. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing online communities and/or platforms for brands.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.