Summary: As a member of the Casino Marketing team, your role will be greeting VIP guests on the casino floor. The VIP Ambassador will strive to delight our guests through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service. Members of this team will operate in a highly collaborative way and will deliver on Horseshoe’s service standards. Candidates should have sharply honed interpersonal skills; inspire confidence and exude authenticity with regard to both guest and team interactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Greets guests in the casino and participates in social events and special promotions
• Uses sound judgment and makes decisions in accordance with established comp guidelines
• Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Maintains close ties with customers to engender loyalty
• Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the needs of guests including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation arrangements
• Seamless coordination with the concierge and host teams, and employees throughout property (e.g. gaming, hotel, and dining outlets) to create a surprise and delight experience
• Proactively identifies and resolves service failures; taking immediate action to resolve service gaps and cement player loyalty and intent to return
• Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with the highest levels of integrity and honesty
• Identifies and suggests ways to increase efficiencies and to improve products or services
• Clearly communicates programs/services and events to our VIP guests during their visit
• Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives
• Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy
• Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and service to all guests; taking the initiative to find the answer when unsure
• One to two years of customer service experience is highly preferred.
• Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
• Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must present a well-groomed professional appearance.
• Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.