To assist in providing a superior gaming experience, unattainable by our competitor, where guests can indulge themselves without apology. To enhance the guest experience by providing quality food product and ensuring the VIP area is clean and well stocked.
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standard.
· Report to work as scheduled in uniform.
· Know and adhere to all pertinent company rules, process and procedures.
· Greet all guests in a welcoming and friendly manner.
· Ensure that the area is clean and neat.
· Store and maintain all equipment in proper fashion.
· Relate all guest requests and complaints, if cannot solve, self-report to immediate supervisor.
· Answer all guest questions.
· Exhibit a good attitude towards guest and fellow employees.
· Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor to satisfy the needs of the customer and the Horseshoe Casino.
· Must be able to work various shifts and hours to include holidays and weekends.
· Work quickly and under minimal or independent of supervision.
· Maintain excellent relations with co-workers.
· Communicate both verbally and written in English.
· Maintain staff and guest confidentiality at all times.
· Converse calmly with irate guest, co-worker and superiors in sometimes intense emotional situations.
· Ability to focus and maintain attention and complete tasks despite frequent stressful, emergency, critical or unusual interruption.
· Interact in courteous, professional and rapid manner with all guests and staff.
· Respond quickly to all guests.
· Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
· Knowledge of sanitation codes and regulations.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.