A&R candidate should have extensive knowledge of EDM and its sub-genres, as well as the artists involved. Knowledge of the electronic music community as a whole is essential. Candidate should be passionate about EDM and have a natural drive for discovering new music and staying updated with the latest releases and trends in the Electronic Music Industry.
– Scouting for new music from producers, artists, and DJs.
– Maintaining contact list and database
– Researching new writers and producers.
– Compiling music assets
– Maintaining A&R newsletter
– Support to A&R administration
– Work closely with label’s artists on events and releases
– Manage artist/release assets include masters, artwork, label copy, bios and press
– Update Soundcloud & manage Spotify Playlists
· Able to handle confidential material and information
· Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
· Extensive knowledge of EDM, its subgenres, artists and electronic music in general is essential.
· Industry connections (Managers, artists, press, and more a PLUS)
· Familiar with Soundcloud, Spotify, Pandora and other music streaming services
· Interest in cutting edge music news, and the ability to stay ahead of the curve
Please include a cover letter listing your top 5 favorite music genres and artists.
About Cash Gold Records
We are an independent record label with a focus on EDM music. We have released and worked with many artists such as Deorro, J-Trick, Lady Bee, FTampa, Feliciana, Barely Alive, SpekrFreks, FARLEON, and many more. We are currently looking for a few new interns to join our team that have the same ambition and drive that we have. This is a part time paid internship, 1-3 days a week to start with a chance for more days depending on performance.