Complex Media is looking for an intern to join the Advertising Operations (AdOps) team for the summer semester. Candidates must be able to commute to New York City and be available to work at least two days each week to be considered for this position.
Our ideal candidate is:
· Organized and detail oriented
· An effective communicator and able to work in a team environment
· Learning online advertising 101
· Understanding third party numbers with the use of Microsoft Excel
· Providing deliverables such as screen shots
· Learning industry standard tools such as DFP and serving
· Learning how to develop a process and document around it
Please include your resume, cover letter, and weekdays that you are available to work.
Complex Media is the leading provider of style, entertainment, lifestyle and product content dedicated to emerging trends for young male tastemakers. The company launched in 2002 with Complex magazine, a men’s style guide and lifestyle publication. Complex Media has expanded to include flagship web site Complex.com, which attracts more than 15 million unique monthly visitors (Google Analytics, Jan 2015) and the Complex Media Network, in addition to the magazine. The Complex Media Network is vertical focused and consists of over 130 sites, generating more than 1.1 billion page views and 128 million unique visitors per month (Google Analytics, May 2014).
About Complex Media
COMPLEX is a community of creators and curators armed with the Internet, and committed to surfacing the most relevant conversations—sourced from both multi-cultures and the multicultural—that define our new America. We make culture pop. And don’t even ask where we got our sneakers.