What we’re looking for:
The Content Assistant provides administrative and production support in creating content ranging from large-scale digital festival webcasts to branded series, promotional campaigns and one-off videos. Day-to-day tasks include administrative department management and hands on production work on shoots, both in-studio and on location. Our ideal candidate has a couple of years of content related assistant experience and is focused, extremely well organized, creative, and able to continually prioritize as well as balance multiple projects.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Be the agent and organizer of a small but mighty high output team
- Provide administrative assistance and communicate with business contacts
- Arrange meetings, conference calls, videoconferences, etc.
- Arrange all travel (flights, hotel & ground)
- Process operational expenses via the accounting department
- Update and manage pitch logs, creator database, production calendar, and other department documents
- Track executed contracts, ensure invoices from vendors/producers are processed, tracked, and paid in a timely manner
- Production assistant support, serve as last line of defense for quality control
- Responsible for video archive pulls, managing release schedule, transcribing review cuts, logging footage, tracking music licenses, and delivery of content
- Advance festival database requests and serve as department liaison with festival production and operations
- Facilitate footage requests coming in from bands, labels, and news outlets
- Ongoing research to help determine new vendors and projects
- Interview and oversee one intern per semester
- Participate in department and company wide creative brainstorms
Your strengths include:
- Impeccable organization
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills, grammar and spelling
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility under pressure
- Internet and culture obsessed
- Minimum two years of assistant and content related experience
- Proficiency in Google Apps & Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro required; PhotoShop and After Effects preferred
- Knowledge of Keynote preferred
Why work at Superfly:
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds and passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously. We offer 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits in addition to a flexible spending account, long-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Transitcheck, discounted gym membership, and IRA plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Superfly is an entertainment company and creative agency with offices in New York City, San Francisco and Chicago. We are the co-creators of Bonnaroo and Outside Lands.