Create Music is looking for a graphic designer to join our family as soon as possible! Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of your best pieces from a fun, young, and modern aesthetic. We encourage submitting pieces that show a variety of styles as we work with clients from various genres. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Collaborating with different departmental teams to determine the scope of various creative projects
– Identifying, developing and conveying agreed-upon copy, purpose, and all other messages via graphic design and visual concepts
– Refining and implementing company’s consumer-facing branding (proposal materials, social media direction, social media assets, etc.)
– Assisting with clients’ brand development (release artwork, microsite design, social media assets and management, etc.)
– Provide assistance for design intern’s learning opportunities
– Be passionate about and have an open mind towards all genres of music.
– Be self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
– Be flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities/multitask under pressure.
– Have excellent follow-through and communication skills.
– Think creatively to produce unique ideas and keep up to date with emerging trends/technologies.
– Be proficient in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Keynote for Mac, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
– Be well-versed on all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook).
– 1-3 years work experience
– Experience with Adobe After Effects and Premiere
– Proficiency with digital photography editing and color correction
– Traditional illustration skills
For this position, Create is offering full health care benefits and competitive salary pay in the range of $22,000 – 30,000 depending on experience.
About Create Music Group
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music-tech startups in the entertainment industry. As a multi-channel network (MCN), we monetize over 1 billion monthly views for our clients. We operate a number of different services out of our 13,000 sq. foot facility in the heart of Hollywood: digital music distribution, YouTube monetization, artist development, publicity/marketing, and music video production. We collaborate with some of today's most influential personalities and musicians including Will Sparx, MAKJ, Virtual Riot, Soulja Boy, Future, Migos, UZ, Hopsin, One Direction's Josh Devine, Sam Tsui, and others. We welcome you to join us and to become a part of Create as we reinvent the music industry!