We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (f/m) to join our Berlin-based team at Native Instruments. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up a brand-new, highly reliable, and scalable web API and further enhancing its infrastructure. The API will be consumed by our music production and DJing applications used by all Native Instruments product users worldwide. You will work with cloud services and set up, monitor and tweak machines for optimal performance. You keep up with the latest technologies and tools.
- Set up a scalable infrastructure, which will host a variety of services and APIs
- Collaborate with backend developers, ensuring all applications are scalable, and are monitored and logged, among other development-related tasks
- Support the set up of cloud computing as applied to music applications
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
- You have at least 3 years of experience running and managing servers
- Experience with automation is a must
- You are fluent in Python and a variety of other scripting languages
- Ideally, you have experience with cloud services providers
- You enjoy testing and using the latest and greatest technologies
- You have significant experience with security aspects related to this line of work
- You enjoy working in an international team
- You are proficient in spoken and written English. Fluent German would be a plus
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
About Native Instruments
Native Instruments develops innovative software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing - products that push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.