Dim Mak is hiring a full-time, PAID Marketing & PR intern for a six-month term.
Music-centric lifestyle brand DIM MAK seeks highly organized and motivated full-time, paid, Marketing & PR intern with solid organizational and communication skills to provide direct support for marketing and public relations campaigns. Must be knowledgeable of the dance and indie music landscapes. High attention to deal a must. Requires the ability to quickly and effectively absorb and execute workflows under the direct supervision of label Publicist, Product Manager and PR & Marketing Coordinator. “Team player” attitude a must. Passion for electronic and indie music a must.
- Provide direct support to Publicist and Product Manager
- Coordinate development of creative assets with graphic design, video and music teams
- Coordinate between PR/marketing departments and artist management on talent scheduling, marketing asset delivery and creative approvals
- Write press releases, SoundCloud descriptions and YouTube descriptions
- Oversee press clippings
- Generate weekly marketing / radio / PR reports
About Dim Mak Records
For Dim Mak, community comes first. Since the label's inception in 1996, Dim Mak has thrived on a commitment to preserving a boundless, forward-thinking music community. Dim Mak is a lifestyle brand encompassing records, events and apparel. All the while, tapping into the vast community of artists that influence modern music culture to bring them altogether to stages worldwide.