If you’re the type of person that considers themselves tech-savvy, quickly notices design flaws and/or is constantly critiquing a website’s design, then we might just be looking for you!
We are a New York-based music & tech company that is seeking passionate & driven interns to assist remotely and on-site with testing our web-based platform and iOS app. We specialize in DJ sets, live mixes, podcasts, recordings, concerts, and much more — so if you enjoy listening to music as much as we do, you’ve come to the right place.
School credit is required.
You must have your own computer/laptop.
Think you have what it takes? Send your resume, cover letter and a list of your favorite artists (DJs, producers, bands, etc.)
- Working with Product and Dev teams to help QA new features and releases
- Provide usability feedback in response to requirements and design of features and UX
- Assist in building automated testing for MixBANK
- Assist with analytics of data, dashboards, reports, etc.
- You’re a current student eligible to earn school credit for this internship
- You’re able to commit to at least 10-15 hours per week, days will vary depending on availability
- You’re able to commit from mid/late June – August 2016, start date can be flexible
- You own a laptop
- You’re passionate, curious, and resourceful
- You have top-notch organizational, communication, time management skills
- You have basic knowledge of DJ culture and appreciation for all music genres
- You have a genuine interest in the music/tech space
Product QA/Tech Support
About Dubset Media Holdings
Dubset has built the world's largest database of registered and fingerprinted mix and remix content, MixBANK℠, that powers the industry's first Open-API distribution and transactional exchange for derivative works. This exchange enables new models and applications for DJ content including anti-piracy, legal streaming, sample play tracking, and royalty administration.
Each day, consumers stream millions of hours of mix and remix content. Nearly all of this takes place on P2P and other piracy-based sites generating zero revenue to the DJ and more importantly no royalties to the rights holders of the music being sampled. This is about to change.
After significant development and trials, Dubset has launched the world's first Open-API platform enabling the formation of legal streaming, monetization and royalty appropriation.
Working with DJs, labels, publishers and other music industry leaders, Dubset has successfully established the world's largest repository of mix and remix content ready for legal distribution.
Powered by its proprietary music rights management engine, MixSCAN®, Dubset has established MixBANK℠, a global registry of mix and remix content fully fingerprinted with all underlying tracked and identified.
Dubset has now enabled the formation of a new multi-billion dollar marketplace within the industry.