Content Operations Internship – Dubset Media Holdings, Inc.
Dubset Media is looking for an intern to join the Content Operations team (Relations, Content Management, New Media) in our office here in downtown San Francisco. You’ll be joining an exciting team that is working hard to change the landscape of DJ culture and the music industry at large.
Dubset Media Holdings, Inc. is a media-tech company delivering innovative rights management and distribution solutions to the music industry. Dubset offers an innovative music marketplace for DJs, artists, labels, publishers, and distributors. Through cutting edge technology, a rights management database, and easy to use dashboards, Dubset is creating new mix & remix distribution and monetization opportunities built on transparency, ownership control, and simplicity. (We Have) It has – successfully signed Sony Music Entertainment, the first major label to use the platform and effectively legalize unofficial remixes and mixes.
What You’ll Do:
Depending on the candidate’s qualifications, tasks and projects may include, but will not be limited to:
- Manually clearing mixes and remixes for distribution, as needed
- Assisting with remix acquisition by sourcing top-performing remix content across various platforms
- Uploading mixes that are submitted by DJ managers of large acts
- Editorial review, research and clean-up of tracklistings for popular mixes
- QC ingested label and publisher catalogs
- QC MixBANK organizations post-ingestion
- Research relevant rights holders for derivative content
- Perform special assignments and assist with research projects as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate clearly and comprehensively.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow complex documented processes, as well as identify ways to make existing processes more efficient
- Ability to work independently in addition to working with teams
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Drive, and WordPress. Some experience with CMS, CRM, and social media platforms.
- A passion for any/all of the following is a bonus: DJ culture, hip-hop, electronic music, the music industry, and tech.
All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college/university and able to commute to our office in the financial district of San Francisco 2-3 days per week. This is an unpaid internship, but we’re happy to offer course credit.
About Dubset Media
Dubset offers an innovative music marketplace for DJs, artists, labels, publishers, and distributors. Through cutting-edge technology, a rights management database, and easy to use dashboards, Dubset is creating new mix & remix distribution and monetization opportunities built on transparency, ownership control, and simplicity.