Since its founding in 2015, EMV AGENCY has established itself as a leading entertainment agency guiding the careers of some of the most recognized talents globally. Our team specializes in bespoke artist services and touring.
EMV AGENCY is currently looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented, and results-driven individual for the part-time Booking Assistant position. The desired candidate must be ready to take on a challenging position in a fast-paced environment.
- Liase with labels, artists, tour managers and artists managers daily
- Build relationships with buyers, promoters and venues
- Coordinate financials, transportation, hotels and itineraries
- Negotiate and arrange contracts, riders, fees, production, and guestlist
- Monitor stats, socials, analytics, trends and new A&R opportunities
- Handle PR and marketing of tours
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of relative work experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office/Google Apps
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to exercise good judgment and flexibility
- Proactive. Ability to anticipate next steps, identify problems early and provide solutions
- Team player. Must be able to collaborate well with internal and external entities
- Passionate about the music & entertainment industry
- Deep understanding of electronic music and the music industry in general
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute within strict deadlines
Please submit a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About EMV AGENCY
EMV AGENCY is a leading entertainment agency guiding the careers of some of the most recognized talents globally.