Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
*This posting is for the 2015 seasonal hiring.
The Bartender Marketing Model is responsible for providing superior guest service. Service should be consistent with Forbes 5 Star Standard rating. All duties and assignments are to be performed according to departmental and Wynn company standards.
- Handling cash and credit transactions at the point of sales system
- Mixing beverages, serving beverages, food, and amenities in all areas of the pool and nightclub
- Marketing and promoting pool specific events both on property and in public venues
- Consistently deliver exceptional service to every guest while interacting and entertaining in a professional manner
- Ability to initiate and maintain an upbeat and relaxed environment on a consistent basis
- Adhere to and enforce company specific safety policies
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work station in accordance with Clark County Health Standards
- Flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed necessary by management
- Ability to communicate in English with guests and co-workers
- Consistently maintain a well groomed appearance, posture and hygiene deemed by management
- Make-up, technique and style should stay current and in line with current fashion standards and trends as deemed by management
- Maintain dialogue with all guest while upholding a warm, positive and friendly persona at all times
- Employee must attend outings to promote and market in a variety of locations both city wide internally
- Viral communication is also included in promoting and marketing our venue
- Requires strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne and mixed cocktails
- Must possess ability to break down tables without breakage
- Willing to work in a loud and smoke filled environment
- Must have the ability to withstand high temperatures, heat and sun exposure
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience in a high volume beverage or nightclub setting
- Possession of /or ability to posses a valid TAM card
- Possession of /or ability to posses a Health card
- Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Previous model/presenter experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in European Bottle service preferred, but not required
About Encore Beach Club
Home to artists like David Guetta, Diplo and Kaskade, Encore Beach Club was named Las Vegas Dayclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100. Encore Beach Club features twenty six cabanas, each stocked with refrigerator, flat screen TV and a plush daybed. Eight bungalows each offer a private bathroom, infinity dipping pool, cooling system, a view of the Las Vegas strip from a private balcony and an exciting oasis-like pool scene.