The Entertainment Marketing Department is seeking an assistant. This department provides corporate clients with creative solutions that leverage the power of entertainment to build brands and drive business results. This includes short films, music videos, brand identities, logos, merchandising, setting the tone of a brand, and creating products/new business ideas.
In this role, you will be responsible for the scheduling and coordination of meetings, maintenance of agent’s/executive’s day-to-day calendar, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, conducting research, acting as the liaison between clients and agents, supporting agent in all projects and client services, and tracking information/expenses.
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative work/internship experience; entertainment/media/advertising experience is a PLUS.
- Advanced understanding of PowerPoint and proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with high output
- Ability to work with and organize data clearly
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST have a Bachelor’s degree
This individual should possess the following qualifications:
- General understanding of Brand Marketing, Advertising and Client Servicing
- Experience in entertainment marketing or branded entertainment a plus
- Long-term interest in a career in entertainment marketing
About Creative Artists Agency
Leading entertainment and sports agency CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, video games, theater, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.