Drip is a 6-person team, founded in 2012 to more deeply connect fans with artists and provide artists with income. We love music, art and certain cute animals.
Origins of Drip are that we built Ghostly International, a 15-year-old art and music company that has crossed borders to art and design products, and continues to innovate.
We are currently seeking an executive assistant to join us immediately in New York.
For this role, you will:
- Provide assistance to founders, including calendar management, booking travel, scheduling facilities, and managing expenses and invoices.
- Onboard new hires and contractors, serving as an internal resource
- Make the company more efficient, especially across time zones with global clients
The best candidate will:
- Feel comfortable around new tools and technologies
- Be a Google Cal wizard
- Be a spreadsheet fiend
- Be a great writer, talker and negotiator
- Love creating order from chaos
- Work remotely but in the office up to 2 days a week (our hours are 10am to 6pm)
- Flexible hours, within reason
- The opportunity to work on projects with best creators in the worl
Drip is a network of the world's best creators and their biggest fans. A curated flow of ideas, music and art from people who live and breathe their craft.