Video Production Internship Wanted
Eyewax Films is looking for a Los Angeles based intern (students and non-students eligible) to join our team. The role is a mix of great learning opportunities and hands on experience working on projects that are captured, edited, sound designed and distributed all by our in house by our team. This internship will be focused on assistant editing and on set production with equipment prep, general office duties and social media tied in. Applicants should be available to work out of our Hollywood office 2-3 days for at least 16 hours per week, as well as being flexible on nights and weekends to assist with on-site video at events when needed. We are looking for applicants who can multitask, follow directions and be accountable parts of our team. Training as well as feedback on the produced content will be given by our experienced team members. This is a full-time internship with the possibility of a part-time employment.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Student pursuing degree in Media or Video Production.
• Strong affinity towards the electronic music industry Previous experience in filming (DSLR, Canon C Series, Sony A7s, FS700, FS7, etc.) Previous experience editing (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut X, After Effects, etc.)
• Ability to think on their feet and develop solutions based on feedback.
• Fluency in English. Spanish is a plus.
What you get.
• Personal coaching and regular feedback sessions to fast pace your development
• Media production experience in the music and film industry
• Opportunity to work within the Electronic Music and television Industry
• Opportunity to travel to shoots outside the state.
How to apply for this internship?
• Must be currently a student and legally allowed to work in USA
• Like Eyewax Film on Facebook and follow on Twitter • Send your resume and cover letter and a link to your online portfolio
About Eyewax Films
WHO WE ARE
Eyewax Films is a Los Angeles based, full service video production company. Our clients are as dynamic as we are, lending to our experience in music videos, marketing videos, short films, live music, documentaries, and commercials. Our projects live in internationally distributed DVDs, theaters, televisions, and are in abundance online.
Please send resumes, cover letters, a list of your top EDM or inspirational videos and a list of your top five current tracks to firstname.lastname@example.org