About the Internship
If you’re an imaginative storyteller who has a passion for Technology, Media, Music and Popular Culture, and can help bring content to life, we can offer you the opportunity to grow this summer by cultivating your skills in a forward thinking setting.
- Maintain Publishing Timeline Duties by assisting with updating social media channels including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and blog.
- Help to execute Digital SEO by writing and maintaining blog content.
- User Buffer and other social media tools to expand reach including likes, followers and engagement metrics.
- Curate Newsletters.
- Assist in the running of Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Run and analyze analytics reports.
- Monitor Community participation.
- Assist with launching social contests and Webinars.
- Assist and create photographs and short mobile videos of products for specific campaigns.
- Assist with blog planning (SEO keyword terms) and uploading of content.
- Keep all social media platforms in line with Brand ‘Look, Feel, Voice and Tone’.
- Assist with influencer and blogger outreach.
- Other social media and digital marketing duties as applicable.
- The ideal candidate will hold innate traits such as strong intrapersonal and communication skills, an ability to problem solve, to multi-task, work independently (under supervision) and enjoy collaborating.
- You are a currently enrolled student working toward a degree in media, design, communications, marketing or similar creative field.
- Social media skills a must: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogging, YouTube.
- Knowledge or interest in digital advertising (Boosting, Target Ads on Facebook and Instagram).
- Knowledge or interest in digital SEO execution.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Some Adobe/Photoshop/Illustrator and/ or video editing experience.
- Knowledge or interest in using the following tools: Buffer, Air Table, Canva, Basic Photoshop Skills, Format, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Managers, Keynote.
- Excellent organizational, analytical interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills, and an ability to follow written and verbal instructions alongside high attention to detail.
- Keen awareness and perception of online marketing.
- Have a desire to both function in a fast past environment and a willingness to be in one.
You can expect to receive benefits such as –
- The Ability to gain valuable business related experience in a relevant environment.
- The experience of working with an international team.
- An opportunity to grow in a highly driven and passionate environment.
- An opportunity to build valuable technology, media, and music industry relationships.
- The ability to gain course credit as your program allows.
Additional Job Information:
- Part Time (12-15 hours/week).
- Non-paid Summer internship (School credit available).
- Office is located in Capital Hill, Denver.
Sound exciting? We’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Social Media and Digital Marketing Summer Internship”.
In Your Cover Letter please tell us what your biggest passion is, and why.
Please note: this is an Internship based in Denver, Colorado and those applying should reside in the greater Denver, Boulder or Colorado Springs areas and be able to travel 1-2 times per week.
Applications close May 5th 2017.
About Fred and Augustus
At Fred & Augustus, we ‘hack growth’ for our clients by creating powerful audience, data and content libraries. We help our clients to identify the story they wish to tell, and how and with whom to share their powerful journey. Then we amplify our client's tales to eager audiences across the globe, revolutionizing not only how powerful stories are told and consumed, but how businesses are monetized.
We do so by being curious, analytical, having a “never give up” attitude. and by contributing meaningful ideas to highly creative and fast paced environments.