Designer, Engineer & Sourcing Agent
We are growing faster than expected and are always looking to add qualified staff members to our rockstar team! GloFX is the Electronic Dance Music Community’s premier supplier of Rave Glasses, Glow Gloves, and Light Up Accessories. We believe in making high-quality products, and we are not afraid to charge more for the best materials and product guarantees. We are headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida, which is a great place to live! Our entire operation and staff is located here.
AWARD WINNING COMPANY
GloFX was recently recognized on the prestigious Inc.5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
GloFX placed #1650 on this list, among numerous leading businesses. This recognition and award displays GloFX’s incredible innovation that continually changes the world of EDM.
ABOUT THE JOB
GloFX is a small business that continues to grow rapidly and in great volumes. We contribute much of this growth to our innovative approaches and practices. We built our company on innovation, and continue to focus on innovation in all aspects of our business.
Naturally, one of our most innovative areas is our Product Development. We take great pride in carefully designing, creating, and assembling only the best and highest quality products for our consumers.
We are currently looking for a full-circle Product Developer, who will operate the entire start-to-finish process of Product Development: from research, design, engineering, sourcing, and bringing new products to the market.
If you are a creative and visionary individual with a focus on quality and innovation, then this is the job for you!
- Researching the market to identify trending products and opportunities.
- Running cost analysis to determine ROI and opportunity cost of developing new products.
- Developing new product planning including timelines, resource requirements, and goals.
- Designing new products.
- Communicating with internal teams and external partners.
- Sourcing suppliers for raw materials.
- Sourcing partner factories to aid in raw manufacturing.
- Engineering new products.
- Engineering improvements to existing products.
- Analyzing consumer feedback to improve products.
- Working with existing overseas partners to maintain good relations.
- Working with our sales and marketing teams to understand product needs, and explain new product features before bringing to market.
- Ensuring product compliance and safety: CE, MSDS, FDA, etc.
- Product development experience
- Engineering experience
- Sourcing experience
- Understanding of Business and ROI
- Moderate to advanced skills with CAD/3D modeling (solid works, autoCAD, etc)
- EDM Industry knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
- Time management skills
- Project management
- Self-starter, able to succeed in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Drive for greatness
- Be authentic, honest, and transparent
- Continually strive for improvement
- Moral and value driven leadership
- Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
- Be responsive and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency always
- No one succeeds alone
This is a full-time position leading the product development of an incredibly fast-growing company. Work in an upbeat and fast-past environment, join our winning team and see what makes GloFX different!