Do you love transformational music and art festivals? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world and empowering people? Do you enjoy working on teams? Are you coachable?
Event producer/writer/director and life coach at Grateful Generation is seeking a personal/executive assistant, and occasional driver to assist in the management of daily tasks.
Grateful Generation: Creating a world where all people are transformed, fully expressed, loved and appreciated through immersive and interactive experiences.
See below for position details. All interested candidates should email their resume, cover letter to email@example.com.
This is a position with excellent room for growth for someone with long-term interest. Candidate must have his or her own fully functioning laptop, vehicle, insurance and valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities: • Assist with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling/time lining, project management, running errands, taking notes in meetings, and sending emails • Conduct research as it relates to current projects • Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally
Preferred Qualifications: • Education: Bachelors degree Experience: • Two years of prior music or film industry related experience • Graphic design experience in InDesign & Photoshop
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel as well as Google Docs
• Strong time management skills
• Must be a self-starter willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
• Strong navigational skills and understanding of driving in Los Angeles
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Solid ability to multi-task in a fun, fast paced environment
• Interest in the music industry and/or prior experience in music business preferred
• Demonstrates common sense, discretion and trustworthiness
• Detailed oriented, organized and proactive
• Excellent references